Church of St. Martin
The original Romanesque church was destroyed during the religious wars. At that time masses were transferred to Notre-Dame-de-la-Recouvrance Chapel built by a Lord of Curzay in the 15th century. The chapel then became that of Saint Martin. The diagonal ribbed vaults in the 15th century nave rest on splendidly sculpted lamp bases. The Viscount of Curzay decided to add a chancel and transept to the chapel in 1930 but these remain unfinished. Roof of the nave rest on remarkable carvings.
Not to miss: the nearby Gallo-Roman site at Sanxay.