Camping intercommunal Les Ormes
- Ormes (Les)
The Ormes (Elm Trees) Campsite is located in the town centre, on the edge of the Vienne River on a 1.3 ha area. The Bourg des Ormes became a popular stopping spot thanks to horse-drawn postal service: in 1753, the Ormes post office opened to ensure the mail service to the castle of the Count of Argenson, superintendent of the kingdom's post offices.
Sites to visit: The chateau des Ormes, open every day in July and August except for Tuesdays. Visit the main courtyard and halls on the ground floor. Visit the 18th ice-house. The Museum de Falaise, where a part of the exhibit retraces Acadian history.