Our 5 tips for a perfect stay at Futuroscope
Are you planning a stay at Futuroscope and are already starting to pack your bags? Before you leave, we give you some advice so that your visit au Futuroscope park be perfect! Tips, good plans, details to think about for your stay… we have gathered everything here to make your life easier. All you have to do is enjoy the present moment in the alleys and attractions of Futuroscope, in good company!
1. Buy your Futuroscope tickets before you arrive
A good way to leave serene is to book your tickets for the Futuroscope theme park in advance. You will save time at the entrance and can also take advantage of attractive promotional offers. Ideal for families of four or more who want to get away from it all for a day!
Formulas with overnight stays, catering and park tickets are also available. We also suggest you of hotels close to Futuroscope, to easily reach the park as soon as it opens! Choose the option that suits you to arrive at Futuroscope in peace.
2. Download the Futuroscope app
Specially created for visitors, the Futuroscope application offers you various functionalities to prepare your visit:
1. Before the journey : group your reservations there (entrance tickets, hotels, Futuroscope restaurants, etc.). You can present your tickets directly from the application, at the entrance to the park, and geolocate your vehicle in the car park.
2. During your stay : the application informs you in real time of waiting times for each attraction, or of their unavailability. It also serves as a map to go quietly from attraction to attraction.
3. Go for Skip-the-Line Attraction Passes
Different Passes are available to obtain direct access to the attractions and avoid queuing. It is possible to add them to your order when booking your tickets or your stay, online on the Futuroscope website.
A small overview of the three Passes available:
• Premium + : you choose your 5 favorite attractions for priority access.
• The Gold Pass : priority access to all attractions, and enjoy other advantages!
• The Diamond Pass : a real VIP welcome awaits you with this Pass, in addition to all the advantages of the Gold Pass… we leave you the surprise 😉
4. Take advantage of the services offered by Futuroscope
The Futuroscope park offers a host of services, especially for people with disabilities. It benefits from the mark Tourism & Handicap for the following disabilities: auditory, mental and motor.
For any request, go to Information Point – Services, located at the entrance to the park (after presenting your entry ticket) or in front of the attractions.
Here are some of the services offered to facilitate visits for people with reduced mobility:
• The loan of a wheelchair, free of charge, within the grounds of the park
• Rental of an electric scooter (for adults)
• Priority access to park attractions
• Free parking (on presentation of proof)
• A reduction on the dated entry ticket (under conditions)
A little accessibility guide informs you about your reception within the park.
For parents with very young children, free loan of a stroller is possible: inquire at the Information Point – Services at the entrance to the park.
5. Bring your picnic
Do you prefer to eat on the go and make the most of the attractions and your stay? In this case, it is possible to bring your own picnic, and to take advantage of the dedicated pitches within the grounds of the park. Picnic tables are available, as well as benches.
Additional tips : coolers, sharp objects, glasses and glass bottles, as well as alcoholic drinks are prohibited.