Église Saint-Martin
During the Wars of Religion, the Romanesque church was destroyed. Parish services were transferred to the Notre-Dame-de-la-Recouvrance chapel, built by a lord of Curzay in the 15th century, during the late Gothic period. The chapel then took the name of Saint Martin.
At the beginning of the 19th century, the church having become too small, two chapels were added forming the transept and the bell tower, which dates from 1839. In 1930, the Viscount du Curzay extended the church with a choir and a transept which remain unfinished.
The 15th-century pointed arches of the nave rest on remarkable sculpted corbels. The church was listed as a Historical Monument in 1925.