Tèrra Aventura revolutionizes the family outing!
Put on your favorite sneakers for an original 2.0 walk or bike ride! Tèrra Aventura it's about forty connected treasure hunts in the Vienne. Uncover funny characters with a strong character: the Poïz's and then collect badges bearing their likeness! Thanks to the 100% free application, explore the unusual places of the Vienne on several themes has never been so easy...
Tèrra Aventura : They are the last born!!
Immerse yourself in thrilling new adventures with the Tèrra Aventura full Vienne ! There are now 40 courses Tèrra Aventura already present and they are ready to make you live new experiences.
• “ But who are these fricassous » in Château-Larcher: Go and meet the know-how local and old trades on a course of 2,5 km for a duration of 1h to 2h. The Poï'z, these little imaginary creatures, will accompany you on your journeys and bring you their support.
• “ What is this mayhem in Queaux: Venture through the town of Queaux and try to solve all the puzzles. A course on the theme HISTORY over 2,5 km for a duration of 2 hours.
• “ Be careful it grows in Saix: All in the saddle, get on your bike and explore Saix at your own pace. For more than 3 hours, on a 12 km course, observe the nature around you and solve as many puzzles as possible.
• “ Mule of Jacquelin, superstar ! » in Vicq-sur-Gartempe: Discover the secrets of the local heritage, walk along the paths with this route centered around with animals . Get ready for a 1,5km ride or about 1 hour.
Get ready for a family geocaching outing
Get ready for a thrilling adventure which will make you explore the landscapes of La Vienne. Geocaching is a life-size treasure hunt which is practiced in plein air. First of all, for those who are not yet familiar with the concept, Tèrra Aventura is a free game based on geocaching, where participants go in search of “caches” using a smartphone or GPS, hidden in unusual places.
Each cache is associated with a riddle to solve, allowing you to discover the secrets and riches of natural and cultural heritage of the department. Get ready to crack codes, solve puzzles and face challenges that will test your ingenuity.
Completely suitable for families, children quickly get caught up in the game, a great way to introduce them to walking. A large majority of the routes are less than 3 km, No time to get bored !
How to play Tèrra Aventura ?
In a few gestures, you view your position on the map of your route and walk from stage to stage. Simply enter the answers to the riddles, the coordinates of the Poï'z cache will be displayed!
How does it work concretely?
1. Take it for a walk application Tèrra Aventura 100% free and accessible all year round,
2. Observe your surroundings by following the dialogues and instructions of the Poïz's,
3. Answer the puzzles that punctuate your journey,
4. Unlock the GPS coordinates of the cache with your (correct) answers!
Tèrra Aventura, it's a fun way to discover the heritage, nature, viewpoints and exciting stories. Word of Terr'adventurers!
No smartphone? Take a GPS (hiking for example) and print the roadmap on the site terra-aventura.fr
Geocaching has its own jargon! Still new to this original discipline? Don't worry: after two or three rounds, these words will hold no secrets for you!
• The Poï'z: app characters Tèrra aventura. Each Poïz illustrates a theme (nature, pilgrimage, medieval, sport, etc.). They are represented on the badges that you find at the end of each course.
• A cache: this is the treasure! With Tèrra Aventura, you need to find a transparent water bottle with a black cap.
• The log book: This is the little notebook on which you leave a note for the wise and future adventurers.
• The wise : it is the creators of the game and the courses, who ensure the proper functioning of the application.
• Muggles: these are people who are not initiated into Tèrra aventura ! Be careful to remain discreet when you find the cache, and not to spoiler with your photos on the application.
Share your photos on Instagram with the hashtags #PaysDuFuturoscope and #TerraAventura! That you are with family, friends or alone, Tèrra Aventura is the perfect way to go on an adventure discovering the hidden treasures of the Vienne.
Tèrra Aventura is developed by the Regional Committee for Tourism in New Aquitaine.
The Moncontour washhouse path has several surprises in store, in the heart of a picturesque village, crossed by several streams formed by the Dive. The two-kilometre path, embellished with pretty lavois…LEARN MORE
Let us present to you the journey of Saint-Benoît “The Tournesol Yellow Affair” in the footsteps of Robert Sexé, resident of Saint-Benoît, great traveler and reporter, who would have inspired Hergé for his famous…Tèrra Aventura St. Benoit