Visit the Futuroscope Theme Park
Upon arrival at the park, there are two available options: a guided visit or a visit on your own. The Futuroscope Theme Park provides an opportunity for you to meet with other visitors and to benefit from the free knowledge of the guides (guides are subject to availability). See the Information Desk at the Entrance of the Park for more details and to reserve your guide.
Services of the Futuroscope Theme Park
- Keep/hold baggage (fee required)
- Wheelchair and stroller/pushchair for hire (fee required)
- Translation headsets (English and Spanish free with small deposit)
- 2 places for baby care
- Kennel (fee required)
- First-Aid Station
- Lost and Found
More information about Futuroscope and opening times
Open from Feburary 10, 2018 to January 6, 2019.
(please see the calendar on futuroscope.com for more details)
Futuroscope Rates: price of 1 day tickets, 2 days, or for night show
• Futuroscope’s Hours of Operation: dates and hours of opening of Futuroscope
• Hotels near Futuroscope: find the perfect accommodation for your stay!
• How to get to Futuroscope: car, plane, train, bus...
• Attractions: treat yourself to the new attractions, if you dare!
• Restaurants: where to eat at Futuroscope?